SECOND EDITION. Featuring upgraded matte box finish with metallic foil stamping, thumb-cuts, and gold-gilt edging on the sides of the cards. A 78-card tarot deck rooted in life, death, and gold. Draws references from anatomy, nature, and distinctly Punjabi imagery. Illustrated by Amrit Brar.
Purchase of this deck includes a downloadable PDF: "The Marigold Tarot: A Guide to the Symbolism." This deck was crafted with the Rider-Waite-Smith system in mind - all cards ascribe to the same value and weight.
- 78-card tarot deck
- Minor Arcana pip cards
- Fully illustrated court cards
- Fully illustrated Major Arcana
- 310GSM German black-core, linen finish playing card stock
- Standard tarot card size at 2.75"x4.75"
- Metallic gold ink printing featured on cards (not foil)
- 2-piece foil-stamped nested box
The Minor Arcana suits are as follows:
- Wands (represented by flowers/plants and their stems)
- Swords (represented by swords and daggers)
- Cups (represented by skulls as vessels)
- Rings (otherwise known as pentacles/discs, represented by rings and human hands for cards 1-10)