A 78-card tarot deck rooted in life, death, and gold. Draws references from anatomy, nature, and distinctly Panjabi imagery. Illustrated by Amrit Brar.
Does not feature gilded gold edging on the cards. For gilded gold edging, see "The Marigold Tarot - Gilded Gold Edition".
- 78-card tarot deck
- Minor Arcana pip cards
- Fully illustrated court cards
- Fully illustrated Major Arcana
- 310GSM German black-core, linen finish playing card stock
- Standard tarot card size at 2.75"x4.75"
- Metallic gold ink printing featured on cards (not foil)
- 2-piece foil-stamped nested box
Purchase of this deck includes a downloadable PDF: "The Marigold Tarot: A Guide to the Symbolism." It does not include a printed copy of the guide (sold separately). This deck was crafted with the Rider-Waite-Smith system in mind - all cards ascribe to the same value and weight.
The Minor Arcana suits are as follows:
- Wands (represented by flowers/plants and their stems)
- Swords (represented by swords and daggers)
- Cups (represented by skulls as vessels)
- Rings (otherwise known as pentacles/discs, represented by rings and human hands for cards 1-10)